Compliance Made Simple with Newberry
With a 90-year proven track record and the fastest delivery in the U.S., Newberry’s STI FlameShield® and STI-F921® Tanks are certified to the Steel Tank Institute (STI/SPFA) specifications. Which means our production is subject to Independent Quality Control Inspections, and your tank is eligible for an Extended Warranty.
STI-Flameshield® & STI-F921® Both Offer:
- Built to STI & UL 142 standards
- Primary & secondary tanks that can be tightness tested onsite
- Support designs available for all seismic requirements
- Compatible with a wide range of fuels and chemicals, including biodiesel and ethanol
- Available with either saddle or skid support configurations
- Low cost compartments and customization
Manufactured with a tight-wrap double-wall design, standard features include 2-hour fire-tested performance and built-in secondary containment. STI Flameshield® & Southwest Research Institute identification labels.
Manufactured with a double-wall steel design. Standard features include impermeable secondary containment to meet EPA SPCC requirements.
Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
Gallery – STI-Flameshield & F921 tank images – click image for a larger view.
Newberry offers every tank you need and all necessary tank options including:
- Emergency & Atmospheric Vents
- Overfill/Overspill Packages
- Remote/Direct Pump Packages
- Pump Platforms
- Liquid Level & Leak Gauges
- Fill Caps
- Hose Reel Brackets
- High Performance Coatings
- TurnKey Packages Available (Plug-N-Play)