GEN-TANK provides sturdy support for your backup or emergency power generator. The rectangular low profile of the GEN-TANK design serves as the structural support for the generator mounting, while providing storage for a complete supply of generator diesel fuel.
- Listed by UL as a Special Purpose Tank in either single or double wall construction
- Manufactured in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories UL 142, Standard for Steel Aboveground Tanks for Flammable and Combustible Liquids.
- Protected tank construction listed to UL 2085
- Fire-tested construction listed to SwRI 97-04
- Primary and secondary tank can be tightness tested on site with standard testing procedures
- Interstitial space can be monitored for leak detection
- Impermeable storage tank and secondary containment compatible with all petroleum products including conventional diesel and biodiesel
- Stores diesel for emergency and backup generators
- Steel construction provides strength and durability
- Low-profile rectangular design with capacity of up to 2,000 gallons.
- Protected tank design also available with internal supports that don’t interfere with enclosure cabinets, with a load-bearing capacity up to 17,500 lbs per support beam
- Internal supports for non-protected tanks can be provided for a smooth, structure free walking surface in the generator mounting area.
- Steel construction
- Low cost compartments and customization
- Built to nationally-recognized STI standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program